Saturday, July 28, 2007

Greetings!

Hi Folks!

This is my very first post. Mostly I'm just testing things out. To introduce the blog, though, I present you with two quotes that sum up what I'm doing here


"One of the amusements of idleness is reading without the fatigue of close attention; and the world therefore swarms with writers whose wish is not to be studied, but to be read."
- Samuel Johnson

"Terrorist? That's what the big army calls the little army!"
- Wolverine (to Captain America c.1984)

Thoughts?

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I'm so pleased you've started a blog! It's a great way to keep in touch with friends, and to let people know what you're up to. I'm looking forward to reading your future rants!

Kelly said...

Oh, and I'd much rather be read that studied. I dream of having a book on the special shelf of at least a few people. I'd love for someone to adore my work the way I adore the books on my special shelf.

Saladin said...

To quote Bartles and James, Kelly, "thank you for your support!"